Do you have enthusiasm, determination and ambition? If you would like the flexibility of being self employed with our support, then choosing to become a service delivery partner with AAA offers the perfect partnership.
Some of the benefits of being a Service Delivery Partner include:
- Excellent rates of pay – varies on the size and type of vehicle
- Days and times to suit you – choose between part time/full time
- Regular contract work - guaranteed work everyday
- Specific and extensive training provided – you will be given as much help as you require
- Time out – We aim to provide flexible working arrangements when needed
- Prompt weekly payment of your invoices which we will prepare for you - payment is made by BACS direct to your account
- Friendly understanding working relationship – we will always do our best to look after you.
Working as a Service Delivery Partner is rewarding both financially and personally. You can expect flexibility, great rates of pay and plenty of support.
Driver Role Profile
Teamwork is the key to delivering an exceptional service to our customers. We work in true partnership with our customers and our drivers, who are a fundamental part of our business, and deliver great customer experience everyday. Our drivers are motivated, ambitious, hardworking and experienced in deliveries and collections of parcels. This ensures that customer's consignments arrive safely, punctually and in perfect condition at all times.
To read more about becoming an owner driver please visit our job listing to apply and read more about this opportunity to partner with us and earn as you deliver.